INTERNET SITE USE AGREEMENT
By using this Web site, you agree that you are a party to the Sitexplora.com use agreement and that you have the right, authority and legal capacity to sign a contract in accordance with the laws you are bound to, that you are over 18 years old, that you have read this agreement, that you understand and are bound by the terms and conditions of the agreement.
This agreement imposes on the parties the rights and obligations related to the site subject to the agreement, and when the parties agree to this agreement, they declare that they will fulfill these rights and obligations in a complete, correct, timely manner within the conditions requested in this agreement.
- a. All usage and saving rights on this web page belong to Sitexplora.com
- b. Sitexplora.com reserves the right to change any and all conditions and information available on the site and its extensions, including the terms of the agreement, without prior notice.
- c. Sitexplora.com accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from the services subject to the contract except technical faults.
- d. The user agrees in advance that he will not reverse engineer the use of the site, or take any other action to find or obtain the source code, otherwise he will be liable for damages to be incurred by third parties, and will be subject to legal and criminal action.
- D. The User shall not produce any content that violates general morality and adherence, is unlawful, in any part of the site, or in any part of the site, or communications. will not share. Otherwise, he is fully responsible for the damages and in this case, 'Site' authorities may suspend, terminate such accounts and reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings. Therefore, it reserves the right to share information requests from the judicial authorities regarding the activity or user accounts.
- to. The relations of the members of Sitexplora.com with each other or with third parties are under their responsibility.
2. Registration Procedures and Responsibilities of Users
- 2.1. Data, text, photos, graphics, etc. that you enter to Sitexplora.com during registration. consists of. You are responsible for your information and we take part in the online distribution of the information. User may remove your information in whole or in part if it is believed to cause any harm or burden to Sitexplora.com or other users. Your information left on our site may be partially or fully made available to other users.
- 2.2. Registration Terms: If you register with Sitexplora.com, you agree that you will provide accurate, accurate, up-to-date information about you and your company while filling out the registration form and you will keep your member information accurate and up-to-date. Sitexplora.com may delete your registration if it detects that your information is missing / incorrect. If you are a member representing a company / institution, this text is binding on the company / institution you represent.
- 2.3. Your information on Sitexplora.com and the products that you promote in various parts of the site, the messages you publish, the information you have on your website, the fraudulent, stolen, no right of registration of any third party, the right to propose the rights of any third party, unlawful competition (unlawful competition) etc.), pornography or nudity, no viruses or any programmatic harm to any program, and no use to send unsolicited (spam) emails to site members.
- 2.4. The user must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information. Otherwise, this Agreement will be deemed to have been violated and the account may be closed without notice. The user is responsible for the password and account security on the site and third party sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- 3.1. All proprietary or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method contained in Sitexplora.com belong to the site operator and owner company or the person concerned, and are under the protection of national and international law. Visiting or making use of the services of this Site does not grant any rights to such intellectual property rights.
- 3.2. The information contained in the Site may not be reproduced, published, copied, presented and / or transmitted in any way. All or part of the Site may not be used without permission on another website.
4. Confidential Information
- 4.1. Sitexplora.com will not disclose the personal information transmitted by the users to the 3rd party. This personal information; It includes all kinds of other information about the User such as name, surname, address, phone number, mobile phone, e-mail address and will be referred to as 'Confidential Information'.
- 4.2. User, only promotion, advertising, campaign, promotion, announcement and so on. and that the owner of the Site agrees to share its communication, portfolio status and demographic information with its affiliates or affiliated companies. This personal information can be used to determine the customer profile within the company, to offer promotions and campaigns appropriate to the customer profile and to conduct statistical studies.
- 4.3. Confidential Information shall only be disclosed to official authorities if such information is requested by the authorities in a manner duly required and where disclosure to the authorities is mandatory in accordance with the provisions of the applicable mandatory legislation.
The present article shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The services provided by the Firm are provided on an "as is" and "as possible" basis and are express or implied with respect to the services or application (including any information contained therein), including all implied warranties of marketability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement makes no warranty of any kind, legal or otherwise.
6. Integrity and Applicability of the Contract
If one of these contractual terms becomes partially or completely invalid, the remainder of the contract remains valid.
7. Amendments to the Contract
Sitexplora.com may, at any time, modify the services offered on the site and the terms of this agreement in whole or in part. Changes will be effective as of the date of publication on the site. It is the User's responsibility to follow the changes. By continuing to benefit from the services offered, the user is deemed to have accepted these changes.
All notices sent to the parties to this Agreement shall be made through the known e-mail address of Sitexplora.com and the e-mail address specified by the user on the membership form. The user agrees that the address specified in his / her membership is the valid notification address;
9. Evidence Agreement
The parties' books, records and documents, e-mail, messaging, sms and computer records and fax records within the site shall be accepted as evidence in accordance with the Law of Civil Procedures no. will not accept.
10. Dispute Resolution
Istanbul Courts and Execution Offices are authorized to settle any disputes arising from the application or interpretation of this Agreement.